groovy-dev mailing list archives

From Konstantin Boudnik <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Groovy 3.0
Date Sun, 31 Jan 2016 01:22:02 GMT
As one of the people who helped Groovy with the incubation, I don't see such
statement as anything even vaguely resembling the situation. What I see is a
tremendous growth in the community, project popularity, and very active
development. Considering that this "simple explanation" doesn't seem to be
shared by the community at large, it shouldn't belong to anything but the
hearsay quarters.

Cos