groovy-dev mailing list archives

From Konstantin Boudnik <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Disable auto-assignment of jira issues?
Date Fri, 15 Jan 2016 21:36:31 GMT
Second what Pascal said. Many time I've seen when people are hesitant to take
on task because the ticket is assigned to someone. One way around it is to
educate the community to simply grab anything that hasn't been updated for a
while, which is a good sign that ticket isn't getting worked on. But that
requires somewhat constant re-education effort.

Better yet - just sign it to yourself when you start working on it. Everything
else is a fair game for the rest of the community ;)

Cos