groovy-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Paquette <mar...@mac.com>
Subject Re: Where is Groovy's roadmap?
Date Tue, 19 Jan 2016 19:18:57 GMT
WaybackMachine has it : here is the entry on 2015-01-02 : https://web.archive.org/web/20150102193203/http://groovy.codehaus.org/Roadmap

But, as Cédric says, it is definetely not realistic (in retrospective :-)...

> Le 19 janv. 2016 à 14:13, Cédric Champeau <cedric.champeau@gmail.com> a écrit
:

> I honestly don't think it's a problem that the roadmap disappeared. I have never seen
a single Groovy roadmap that was up-to-date or realistic. My personal thought it that the
roadmap is what the users want. So it depends on the pull requests we get, as well as what
users want us to implement. At best, we can have a 3 to 6 months roadmap, but anything longer
is unrealistic.