groovy-dev mailing list archives

From Russel Winder <rus...@winder.org.uk>
Subject Re: Release 2.4.6 and 2.5.0-beta?
Date Tue, 05 Jan 2016 14:24:10 GMT
Groovy currently ships with GPars 1.2.1, I wonder if we should
contemplate switching to 1.3.0 (not as yet released) for the Groovy
2.5.0 release. Not the 2.4.6 release obviously since a change of
dependency not driven by a bug fix is probably not a good thing.

Obviously we have not released a GPars since the demise of Codehaus so
we need to try creating a SNAPSHOT and/or RC release that is not a
formal release for people to try and then do a formal 1.3.0 release.

I tried to do something on this last year but stuff got in the way. I
fully expect to have lots of time on my hands for the next couple of
months…

--
Russel.