I think this one is fine to integrate in 2.4.6.

Then I should mention that the recent PR 203 "Support for Array and Iterable not just Collection in JsonBuilder" [1] submitted I merged only into master since it was an enhancement.  Depending on how the other open PR's are handled this may need to be revisited.

[1] https://github.com/apache/groovy/pull/203