From: pschumacher [via Groovy] [ml-node+[hidden email]]
Sent: Sunday, December 06, 2015 4:17 AM
To: Rahul Somasunderam
Subject: Re: Tests failing locally

Hi Rahul,

the tests pass for me locally, but if my memory serves me correctly the
*ExtensionModuleTests did fail on teamcity recently due to a corrupted
grape directory. Try deleting "~/.groovy/grapes", maybe this helps.

ExecuteTest is one fragile tests that use sleep(), so it fails form time
to time (especially if the tests are not executed single-threaded like
on the ci-server). A PR to make it more stable would be welcome.

Cheers,
Pascal