groovy-dev mailing list archives

From John Wagenleitner <john.wagenleit...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 2_4_X branch question
Date Thu, 10 Dec 2015 21:17:46 GMT
Then I should mention that the recent PR 203 "Support for Array and
Iterable not just Collection in JsonBuilder" [1] submitted I merged only
into master since it was an enhancement.  Depending on how the other open
PR's are handled this may need to be revisited.

[1] https://github.com/apache/groovy/pull/203