groovy-dev mailing list archives

From ANANTHA KAILASH <avnkail...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Want to start contributing to the community
Date Sun, 06 Dec 2015 12:45:07 GMT
I would like to start with the documentation part. Then will learn more
about the internals of the project to start contributing.

If there is any task which I can start off, I am glad to take it up.

Regards,
A.Venkata Naga Kailash
Sr. Software Engineer,
Visa Inc.

"I am not a human being but a *HUMAN DOING*."