groovy-dev mailing list archives

From Cédric Champeau <cedric.champ...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Release 2.4.6 and 2.5.0-beta?
Date Tue, 22 Dec 2015 08:13:46 GMT
Hi Pascal,

Yes, there are a few things we need to do:

- migrate to our dedicated Artifactory Online instance for uploading. This
will let us have a proper staging phase, instead of relying on Bintray.
This requires some changes to the build steps. I need to check with Baruch
what is the status of this, and how we migrate.
- work on automating uploading sources and convenience binaries to SVN.
This was particularly painful the last time, and I talked to Marco
Vermeulen during GGX, who is willing to help us automate that.

We also talked about changing the way we release from TC to avoid relying
on GH clones, but I don't recall what was the plan on that. Baruch
suggested the idea, so he may remember :)