groovy-dev mailing list archives

From Roman Shaposhnik <ro...@shaposhnik.org>
Subject Re: "Official" link for groovy becoming a top level project?
Date Mon, 07 Dec 2015 20:34:13 GMT
On Mon, Dec 7, 2015 at 12:30 PM, Pascal Schumacher
<pascalschumacher@gmx.net> wrote:
> Hello everybody,
>
> is there some "official" statement that groovy is now a top level project?

Well there are board meeting notes ratifying the decision. That's
as official as it gets. If what you mean is PR -- I don't think we've
done any.

> People still seem to be unaware of the fact that we graduated e.g.
> http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/jmeter-dev/201512.mbox/%3CCACTiXJpf7JHUqpepqfAJmpHYkKd9GAG%3D1%3DdZKeY0aGQPfuJXSg%40mail.gmail.com%3E
>
> There was the mail to commiters@apache, but I can not find it archived
> anywhere.
>
> Should http://incubator.apache.org/projects/groovy.html be updated to show
> the graduation?

That's a great point. I'm currently traveling so hopefully some of the other
mentors would be able to do the needful and at least update podlings.xml
(but perhaps also the groovy.xml as well).

Thanks,
Roman.