groovy-dev mailing list archives

From Rahul Somasunderam <rsomasunde...@transcendinsights.com>
Subject RE: Tests failing locally
Date Mon, 07 Dec 2015 00:17:52 GMT
Hi Pascal!

Thanks a lot. The ExecuteTest ran fine on rerunning independently a couple of times.

One of the ExtensionModuleTest cleared out (testThatModuleCanBeLoadedWithGrab). The other
2 are still failing.
The STCExtensionModuleTest is still failing too.

I'll try out on a different computer, a different OS or a few different versions of Java to
see if that makes me consistent with other developers.

Thanks again!

R,
rahul

________________________________
From: pschumacher [via Groovy] [ml-node+s329449n5729911h4@n5.nabble.com]
Sent: Sunday, December 06, 2015 4:17 AM
To: Rahul Somasunderam
Subject: Re: Tests failing locally

Hi Rahul,

the tests pass for me locally, but if my memory serves me correctly the
*ExtensionModuleTests did fail on teamcity recently due to a corrupted
grape directory. Try deleting "~/.groovy/grapes", maybe this helps.

ExecuteTest is one fragile tests that use sleep(), so it fails form time
to time (especially if the tests are not executed single-threaded like
on the ci-server). A PR to make it more stable would be welcome.

Cheers,
Pascal

Am 06.12.2015 um 03:10 schrieb Rahul Somasunderam:

> Hi,
>
> I have these 5 tests failing locally, however Jenkins doesn't seem to
> complain when I send a PR.
>
> ExecuteTest. testExecuteCommandLineProcessAndUseWaitForOrKill
> STCExtensionMethodsTest. testShouldFindExtensionMethodWithGrab
> ExtensionModuleTest. testExtensionModuleUsingGrabAndClosure
> ExtensionModuleTest. testExtensionModuleUsingGrabAndMap
> ExtensionModuleTest. testThatModuleCanBeLoadedWithGrab
>
> I'm running on MacOS El Capitan with Java 8u60.
> Is anyone else running into the same? Is this something I should try to fix?
>
> R,
> rahul
>

> --

http://groovy.329449.n5.nabble.com/Tests-failing-locally-tp5729902p5729911.html
NAML<http://groovy.329449.n5.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=macro_viewer&id=instant_html%21nabble%3Aemail.naml&base=nabble.naml.namespaces.BasicNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NabbleNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NodeNamespace&breadcrumbs=notify_subscribers%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-instant_emails%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-send_instant_email%21nabble%3Aemail.naml>

and may contain CONFIDENTIAL material.  If you receive this material/information in error,