groovy-dev mailing list archives

From Carl Marcum <cmar...@apache.org>
Subject Welcome to the ASF
Date Wed, 23 Dec 2015 17:02:42 GMT
I would like to offer my unofficial welcome to Apache !!

I'm a big Groovy fan and it's my favorite language.

I commit when I can to the OpenOffice project, mostly on the NetBeans
Integration plugin.

Just a few days ago we made available the AOO UNO jar files to Maven
Repo and useable by Gradle builds.

I have just begun an Apache licensed Groovy OpenOffice UNO Extension to
enhance the Java API to make OpenOffice extensions Groovier.

Even after using Groovy in Grails projects for a few years,  now I'm
really trying to learn more about Groovy (up to page 540 in GINA) so
I'll probably show up on the user list a lot.

Anyway, you all have a great project and a big thanks !!

Best regards,
Carl