groovy-dev mailing list archives

From Pascal Schumacher <pascalschumac...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: Tests failing locally
Date Sun, 06 Dec 2015 12:16:42 GMT
Hi Rahul,

the tests pass for me locally, but if my memory serves me correctly the
*ExtensionModuleTests did fail on teamcity recently due to a corrupted
grape directory. Try deleting "~/.groovy/grapes", maybe this helps.

ExecuteTest is one fragile tests that use sleep(), so it fails form time
to time (especially if the tests are not executed single-threaded like
on the ci-server). A PR to make it more stable would be welcome.

Cheers,
Pascal