groovy-dev mailing list archives

From Jochen Theodorou <blackd...@gmx.org>
Subject Re: Want to start contributing to the community
Date Sat, 05 Dec 2015 09:58:58 GMT
On 04.12.2015 09:25, ANANTHA KAILASH wrote:
> Hello team, I am kailash from India. I am very much interested to start
> contributing to the open source community and chose Groovy language to
> start with. I would like suggestions from the team on where to get
> started and how can I add value to the project.

If you would take the time reading all of our documentation and checking
if it makes to you would already be a great help. And if you find
something, you can suggest an improvement or simply point that out on
the list here. Otherwise I might be able to suggest some things, if you
tell me what area you are interested, or if that does not exist yet,
maybe a bit about your background

bye Jochen