groovy-dev mailing list archives

From Rahul Somasunderam <rsomasunde...@transcendinsights.com>
Subject Tests failing locally
Date Sun, 06 Dec 2015 02:10:54 GMT
Hi,

I have these 5 tests failing locally, however Jenkins doesn't seem to
complain when I send a PR.

ExecuteTest. testExecuteCommandLineProcessAndUseWaitForOrKill
STCExtensionMethodsTest. testShouldFindExtensionMethodWithGrab
ExtensionModuleTest. testExtensionModuleUsingGrabAndClosure
ExtensionModuleTest. testExtensionModuleUsingGrabAndMap
ExtensionModuleTest. testThatModuleCanBeLoadedWithGrab

I'm running on MacOS El Capitan with Java 8u60.
Is anyone else running into the same? Is this something I should try to fix?

R,
rahul