I think this should be 3.0.

Sounds worth a 2.5 with all this.

What do you think of the Java 8 related syntax elements?
More for 2.6, or even 3.0?
(but we need to decide which ones we want to address and how anyway)

On Sun, Nov 1, 2015 at 11:29 AM, Cédric Champeau <cedric.champeau@gmail.com> wrote:
At least, releasing a first beta shouldn't be too hard. There are basically 3 things I'd like to see in 2.5:

- the new macro stuff, including the AST matcher, which is still WIP, but ready to test
- a new sandoxing based on what I described in a blog post [1]. This is not implemented.
- the global flag on @ASTTest to enable it only in tests.

Cheers,

Cédric

Hi Pascal,