​Hello everyone,

Even though I'm lacking the knowledge and experience to be useful for the important and difficult (but so necessary) task of developing a brand new Groovy almost from the ground up, today I'm here asking you for advice in order to teach myself what is needed to be of help. I really care for the project in a personal and professional way. I don't just like Groovy, but also I just found a startup with Groovy as the backbone technology. And due to all of that, I care for the well-being of the project.

I have to say that my Java background is very poor and practically I just graduated from college as a computer scientist but I have a strong desire to be of help.

Thank you all for your time. Cheers.