groovy-dev mailing list archives

From Paul King <pa...@asert.com.au>
Subject Re: incubator-groovy git commit: TLP: delete Groovy Podling Maturity Assessment
Date Fri, 20 Nov 2015 07:06:56 GMT
It might be interesting to have a reworked set of metrics which we
could apply on an as needed basis (perhaps once a quarter or once a
year) to reassess maturity on an on-going basis. But I agree the
current version (the wording at least) is very much geared towards
graduation from incubation so we don't want how it is in the current
form. I am also not keen to create more "overhead" work than needed so
it might be best to wait until we can almost automatically collect a
bunch of stats that could form the basis of the quarterly report to
the board.

Paul.