groovy-dev mailing list archives

From Paul King <pa...@asert.com.au>
Subject Re: Roadmap for 2.5?
Date Tue, 03 Nov 2015 03:13:48 GMT
+1 for a 2.4.6 release soon. I don't mind waiting until after the next
board meeting, fingers crossed :-), if that reduces the double voting
waiting period. But yes, we'd need to do the house-keeping steps to
remove incubator etc. as Cos mentioned.

For 2.5, I'd like to see the @ASTTest disable switch added and at
least some better basic doco for AST macros. The APIs haven't been
finalised but having some doco might assist. We really should document
them as experimental until the API is finalised but perhaps that's OK
for a beta.