groovy-dev mailing list archives

From Derek Visch <derek.vi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerDriver with grapes/Maven?
Date Mon, 16 Nov 2015 05:02:40 GMT
Jtds is pretty well establish, I'm not going to look into the other drive
you chose. I've got it to work with Windows Security on windows machines
just fine? Could you paste your code example, and URL and output?

Here's a url I've used and had success with for a windows based machine
that was on a domain that we had credentials to.

jdbc:jtds:
sqlserver://DNS-NAME:1433/instanseName;integratedSecurity=true;domain=DomainNAME

--

*Derek Visch* / Software Developer / Network Technician
dvisch@leveldata.com <bipema@leveldata.com> / Direct: 269-488-2037

*Level Data Inc.*
Office: 866.511.3282
4787 Campus Dr. | Kalamazoo, MI 49008