groovy-dev mailing list archives

From Cédric Champeau <cedric.champ...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Roadmap for 2.5?
Date Sun, 01 Nov 2015 16:35:00 GMT
I'm not sure about the changes to power asserts. For simple expressions,
this shouldn't be much of a problem, however things are not always that
simple, so adding information like types or hashcode may easily become
unreadable. I would suggest to create a proposal (spec?) with some
examples, with the current output and the new output, for a good number of
use cases. This would at least help me making my mind.