groovy-dev mailing list archives

From Edinson E. Padrón Urdaneta <edinson.padron.urdan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: challenges through Java modules (aka jigsaw)
Date Sat, 28 Nov 2015 11:05:00 GMT
​Hello everyone,

Even though I'm lacking the knowledge and experience to be useful for the
important and difficult (but so necessary) task of developing a brand new
Groovy almost from the ground up, today I'm here asking you for advice in
order to teach myself what is needed to be of help. I really care for the
project in a personal and professional way. I don't just like Groovy, but
also I just found a startup with Groovy as the backbone technology. And due
to all of that, I care for the well-being of the project.

I have to say that my Java background is very poor and practically I just
graduated from college as a computer scientist but I have a strong desire
to be of help.

Thank you all for your time. Cheers.