groovy-dev mailing list archives

From Remi Forax <fo...@univ-mlv.fr>
Subject Re: challenges through Java modules (aka jigsaw)
Date Fri, 27 Nov 2015 19:48:30 GMT
Part of the problem was scons not being Python 3 compatible, part of the problem was a lot
of too clever workarounds (using monkey patching) around the way file encoding was managed
in the script (in order to try to fix the way unicode was handled in Python2, oh irony).

so maybe someone clever will be able to fix that, but i'm not that guy.

Rémi