groovy-dev mailing list archives

From Jochen Theodorou <blackd...@gmx.org>
Subject Re: challenges through Java modules (aka jigsaw)
Date Sat, 28 Nov 2015 10:03:26 GMT
On 28.11.2015 09:12, Thibault Kruse wrote:
> Given the funding of groovy changed last year, this situation will show
> what kind of support exists. I know my PRs are growing long beards.
> Maybe work on this could be modularized in smaller milestones, and be
> pursues over kickstarter or GSoC.

We will absolutely need small milestones for this... just so people know
what the most important target right now is.

As for support... it can be as good as any other open source project,
that is not having a single paid developer.

As for kickstarter. I am curious to see who would be even able to do
work with that money. On my side at least it does not look like it is
very possible. Others might be in a more flexible position.

bye blackdrag