groovy-dev mailing list archives

From Pascal Schumacher <pascalschumac...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: Fwd: JI-9024430 : double free or corruption (fasttop)
Date Sun, 08 Nov 2015 21:51:40 GMT
Well I tried to reproduce locally (windows) and I get

org.codehaus.groovy.tools.shell.util.PackageHelperImplTest >
testLoadAndGetPackagesJavaUtil FAILED
     Assertion failed:

     assert names.contains('Set')
            |     |
            |     false
            [concurrent, function, jar, logging, prefs, regex, spi,
stream, zip]
         at
org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.InvokerHelper.assertFailed(InvokerHelper.java:402)
         at
org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.ScriptBytecodeAdapter.assertFailed(ScriptBytecodeAdapter.java:650)
         at
org.codehaus.groovy.tools.shell.util.PackageHelperImplTest.testLoadAndGetPackagesJavaUtil(PackageHelperImplTest.groovy:49)

If the build works for Oracle on Ubuntu either the build on the server
does not really use the current build of the jdk build job (can't check,
I do not have access to the server), or there is a difference between
Sun JDK and Open JDK.

Did Pallavi from Oracle use Open JDK?