groovy-dev mailing list archives

From Pascal Schumacher <pascalschumac...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: Fwd: JI-9024430 : double free or corruption (fasttop)
Date Sun, 08 Nov 2015 18:47:59 GMT
Hi//Thibaul|||d,

thanks for the info. :)

The groovy gradle build actually prints the java.version property, but
as the jdk is build from source it just prints "/1.9.0-internal":/

http://ci.groovy-lang.org/viewLog.html?buildId=29584&buildTypeId=Groovy_Jdk9Build&tab=buildLog#_state=34,44&focus=65

The Open JDK 9 build ran today

http://ci.groovy-lang.org/viewType.html?buildTypeId=OpenJDK_OpenJDK9WeeklyBuild

reading the changelog I guess it's newer that b90: "Added tag jdk9-b91
for changeset 122142a18538"

Maybe Cédric can provide more information?

Thanks,
Pascal