groovy-dev mailing list archives

From Steve Amerige <Steve.Amer...@sas.com>
Subject Re: Groovy Apache Groovy
Date Mon, 02 Nov 2015 12:05:02 GMT
I note that Groovy is not yet listed on the Apache Project List
<http://apache.org/index.html#projects-list>, and still has a somewhat
incomplete incubator page
<http://incubator.apache.org/projects/groovy.html>.  I'm looking forward
to seeing the new web page created and web searches for Groovy finding it!

Enjoy,
Steve Amerige
Principal Software Developer, Fraud and Compliance Solutions Development
SAS Institute, 100 SAS Campus Dr, Room U3050, Cary, NC 27513-8617