groovy-dev mailing list archives

From Paul King <pa...@asert.com.au>
Subject Re: [mentors] experimental graduation maturity assessment in view of graduating Groovy
Date Thu, 15 Oct 2015 11:52:33 GMT
Guillaume is fixing a few of the missing links on the home page.

Also, wrt:

> ==== CS10
> _The project maintains a public list of its contributors who have decision power -- the
project's PMC (Project Management Committee) consists of those contributors._

> TODO, I don't think that list exists but it will eventually be at people.apache.org/committers-by-project.html#groovy-pmc
> once the project graduates.

There is this page here:
http://incubator.apache.org/projects/groovy.html

We didn't spell out PMC/PPMC on that page. If we did, would that be
what is expected?

> [...] I'm not familiar with Gradle but I suppose there's a build option to list them?

$ gradlew dependencies

gives a fairly comprehensive list of dependencies including build.tool
dependencies.

Paul.