groovy-dev mailing list archives

From Paul King <pa...@asert.com.au>
Subject Re: [mentors] experimental graduation maturity assessment in view of graduating Groovy
Date Fri, 16 Oct 2015 12:47:10 GMT
I added the gradle license report plugin to our build. I suspect that
covers off LC20 and LC30.

To generate the report, run:
$ gradlew generateLicenseReport

The default is for the runtime configuration which is what LC20 and
LC30 are applicable to I believe. It isn't particularly pretty,
doesn't collapse duplicates (12 in our case) and doesn't currently
indicate which of our dependencies are optional but it does show that
all the mandatory and optional runtime dependencies are covered by
ASL2 or BSD.
Notes:
Ignoring the duplicates there are about a dozen dependencies (10 of
those are optional dependencies)
Multiverse is an optional dependency of an optional dependency and has
no license info in it's pom but is ASL2 as per
https://github.com/pveentjer/Multiverse.
Openbeans (used within the optional Drooid component) also has no pom
and so is excluded from the report but is ASL2.

Cheers, Paul.