groovy-dev mailing list archives

From Paul King <pa...@asert.com.au>
Subject Re: [mentors] experimental graduation maturity assessment in view of graduating Groovy
Date Fri, 16 Oct 2015 14:15:41 GMT
Sorry, forgot to mention that one. As per licenses/jsr166y-BINZIP.txt
(EG = Expert Group):

---
JSR166y License (optionally used by the optional GPars dependency)

This product bundles the jsr166y jar (containing works from
the JSR-166 EG, Doug Lea, and Jason T. Greene) made available in
the public domain.  For details, see licenses/jsr166y-license.
---

Also, I think the links on the Groovy site should be very close to
what we want now.

Cheers, Paul.