groovy-dev mailing list archives

From Paul King <pa...@asert.com.au>
Subject Re: Build failing due to rat
Date Thu, 08 Oct 2015 02:51:17 GMT
Just as an additional point of clarification, the benchmark folder,
while in our repo and something we have there to catch performance
regressions, isn't part of our official Apache source distributions
yet. Otherwise we would have caught this earlier. One of the issues is
that it contains a bunch of micro-benchmark contributions which have
been collected from numerous sources with unclear licensing in some
cases. The other is that running this suite of benchmarks on anything
but a dedicated and lightly-loaded machine will give spurious results
over time (i.e. not suitable for most CI servers).