groovy-dev mailing list archives

From Paul King <pa...@asert.com.au>
Subject Re: [mentors] access to https://builds.apache.org groovy jobs
Date Thu, 22 Oct 2015 05:23:58 GMT
Also, is the freebsd agent meant to have access to github? I get this error:

FATAL: Failed to fetch from git://github.com/apache/incubator-groovy.git
hudson.plugins.git.GitException: Failed to fetch from
git://github.com/apache/incubator-groovy.git
  at hudson.plugins.git.GitSCM.fetchFrom(GitSCM.java:647)
Caused by: hudson.plugins.git.GitException: Command "git fetch --tags
--progress git://github.com/apache/incubator-groovy.git
+refs/heads/*:refs/remotes/origin/*" returned status code 128:
stdout:
stderr: fatal: unable to connect to github.com:
github.com[0: 192.30.252.130]: errno=Operation not permitted
  at org.jenkinsci.plugins.gitclient.CliGitAPIImpl.launchCommandIn(CliGitAPIImpl.java:1435)

Using the freebsd agent isn't critical for the build in any way - but
we like to support as many platforms as we can, so I thought it might
be nice to have a build that checked that platform.

Cheers, Paul.

On Thu, Oct 22, 2015 at 5:35 AM, Andrew Bayer <andrew.bayer@gmail.com> wrote:
> Yeah, I need to turn it on. I'll do that tomorrow.
>

> On Wednesday, October 21, 2015, Pascal Schumacher <pascalschumacher@gmx.net>
> wrote:
>>
>> Thanks! :)
>>
>> The first question:
>>
>> Could it be that the Github hook for pull request is not enabled by
>> default? I tried to set up this job:
>> https://builds.apache.org/view/Groovy/job/Groovy%20Github%20PRs/ by
>> following the instructions at:
>> https://blogs.apache.org/infra/entry/github_pull_request_builds_now
>>
>> I also compared the job configuration with
>> https://builds.apache.org/view/All/job/kafka-trunk-git-pr-jdk7/ where the
>> integration is working.
>>
>> Maybe I did something wrong?
>>
>> The second question: Is it possible to check the apache git repo without
>> polling?
>>
>> Am 21.10.2015 um 10:14 schrieb Andrew Bayer:
>>
>> Done!
>>
>> On Tue, Oct 20, 2015 at 6:46 PM, Pascal Schumacher
>> <pascalschumacher@gmx.net> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hello mentors,
>>>
>>> could you please grant me (id: pascalschumacher) access to the groovy
>>> jobs on https://builds.apache.org groovy ?
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Pascal

Travis to