groovy-dev mailing list archives

From Guillaume Laforge <glafo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Graduation of Apache Groovy from the incubator
Date Thu, 22 Oct 2015 14:05:08 GMT
Just a quick update on the terms here, to be fully accurate.

1) There was a little copy'n paste issue on my end when describing the
project.

The first statement should obviously read:

"WHEREAS, the Board of Directors deems it to be in the best interests of
the Foundation and consistent with the Foundation's purpose to establish a
Project Management Committee charged with the evolution and maintenance of
the Groovy programming language,"

2) We don't need to list the list of committers in the resolution about the
PMC. So the statement should read as follows:

RESOLVED, that the persons listed immediately below be and hereby are
appointed to serve as the initial members of the Apache Groovy Project PMC:

Cédric Champeau <cedric.champeau@gmail.com>

Paul King <paul@asert.com.au>

Guillaume Laforge <glaforge@gmail.com>

Pascal Schumacher <pascalschumacher@gmx.net>>

Jochen Theodorou <blackdrag@gmx.org>

However, neither changes anything to the purpose or outcome of this vote
thread, but it's better to keep things clear!
Thanks for your understanding and attention!

Guillaume