groovy-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Graduation resolution (was: [VOTE] Graduation of Apache Groovy from the incubator)
Date Thu, 22 Oct 2015 09:29:09 GMT
Hi,

Here are my comments about the proposed board resolution, let's fix it
in this thread.

On Thu, Oct 22, 2015 at 9:36 AM, Guillaume Laforge <glaforge@gmail.com> wrote:
> ,...to enable
> the creation of software using domain-driven design principles, and the
> realization of this through the naked objects architectural pattern,..

That's not Groovy, probably a copy/paste from Isis?

> ...RESOLVED, that the Apache Groovy Project be and hereby is responsible for
> the evolution and maintenance of the Groovy programming language; and be it
> further..

"the evolution and maintenance..." is what you want in that first
paragraph probably.

> ...As well as the following committers...

Board resolutions don't list committers. The PMC is of course free to
make those folks committers on the new TLP right away.

-Bertrand