groovy-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject [mentors] experimental graduation maturity assessment in view of graduating Groovy
Date Thu, 15 Oct 2015 09:09:34 GMT
Hi mentors + community,

FYI I have started an assessment of Groovy's readiness for graduation,
based on the ASF project maturity model, here:

https://github.com/apache/incubator-groovy/blob/master/MATURITY.adoc

If hope you don't mind me "polluting" the code repository with this, I
thought it's good to put this in a place where all committers can
contribute easily.

For now this is just an experiment of mine, meant to help the ASF (at
large: community, mentors, Incubator PMC, Board of Directors) evaluate
the readiness of podlings. If we like it we can include it as an
appendix in the Incubator PMC graduation vote.

As usual, feedback and contributions are welcome, I'm hoping to finish
my own initial assessment by tomorrow, for now this is just a
skeleton.

-Bertrand