groovy-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [mentors] experimental graduation maturity assessment in view of graduating Groovy
Date Thu, 15 Oct 2015 09:41:28 GMT
On Thu, Oct 15, 2015 at 11:09 AM, Bertrand Delacretaz
<bdelacretaz@apache.org> wrote:
> https://github.com/apache/incubator-groovy/blob/master/MATURITY.adoc

I have finished my first pass for this assessment - lots of OK but
also a few TODOs, mostly around the website, nothing major.

If the other mentors agree I suggest that we resolve those TODOs
before moving on with graduation, either by documenting existing
decisions, clarifying them or fixing things.

QU30 at least needs fixing the website with required links, unless I
missed those links.

-Bertrand