groovy-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [mentors] experimental graduation maturity assessment in view of graduating Groovy
Date Thu, 15 Oct 2015 11:43:29 GMT
Hi Cédric,

On Thu, Oct 15, 2015 at 11:58 AM, Cédric Champeau
<cedric.champeau@gmail.com> wrote:
> Bertrand wrote:
>> TODO: http://groovy.apache.org/ redirects to http://groovy-lang.org/, do
>> we plan on keeping it like that?
>
> ...My vision to this, what we
> might do is using groovy.a.o for *development of Groovy itself*, while
> groovy-lang.org would be the user facing site....

That sounds good to me, I moved that info to CO10 and updated CD20 to
mention the "fork me on github" banner. Note that that banner is not
visible for me using Firefox Developer Edition 43.0a2 (2015-10-14).

> LC20
>> TODO: do we have a documented verification of that? JIRA ticket?
>
> Apart from using Rat, no, I don't think we have. But I think it adresses
> LC30. We don't have any dependency which is not OSS or not approved...

do we have, or can we create a jira ticket or similar page that
documents all the the current dependencies? I'm not familiar with
Gradle but I suppose there's a build option to list them?

> RE40
> ...Votes and announcements explicitly refer to those binaries as convenience
> binaries...

Ok, I have updated that and removed the TODO.

> QU30
>
> We have http://groovy-lang.org/security.html, but not linked from top-level
> page or menu....

I don't think that page explains how to report security issues. A link
to http://www.apache.org/security/ would be sufficient.

-Bertrand