groovy-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [mentors] experimental graduation maturity assessment in view of graduating Groovy
Date Fri, 16 Oct 2015 14:47:39 GMT
On Fri, Oct 16, 2015 at 4:38 PM, C├ędric Champeau
<cedric.champeau@gmail.com> wrote:
> Such a list was written for the proposal:
> https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/GroovyProposal

ok, that's a good basis.

I'll mention that and add the links to the licenses and assemble.gradle info.

> ...I am kind of reluctant to write the list explicitly where we have tools to
> check everything (Rat plugin, license report): the list could become
> obsolete very easily without us noticing...

Sure, my suggestion to have a list was just in reaction to say "most
licenses"...

I'll update the maturity document and resolve LC20 and LC30 with that.

-Bertrand