groovy-dev mailing list archives

From Cédric Champeau <cedric.champ...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [mentors] experimental graduation maturity assessment in view of graduating Groovy
Date Fri, 16 Oct 2015 14:38:16 GMT
Such a list was written for the proposal:
https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/GroovyProposal

Since then we have made a great effort towards generating different LICENSE
files depending on the artifacts we produce. Everything can be found in the
license directory:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-groovy/tree/master/licenses

And assembling the licenses depending on the artifacts is done here:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-groovy/blob/master/gradle/assemble.gradle

I am kind of reluctant to write the list explicitly where we have tools to
check everything (Rat plugin, license report): the list could become
obsolete very easily without us noticing.