groovy-dev mailing list archives

From Pascal Schumacher <pascalschumac...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: builds.apache.org - test failures
Date Sun, 25 Oct 2015 15:44:05 GMT
As I have no idea how to fix them, both tests are now skipped when run
on builds.apache.org

This means that the tests now run on ubunutu.

On windows there is an additional test failure:
StaxBuilderTest#testStaxBuilderExternalLibrary (failure seems similar to
the GrapeIvyTest#testClassifierWithConf one). With grap debug turned on
it shows:

downloading C:\.groovy\grapes\stax\stax-api\ivy-1.0.1.xml ...
	cachedGrapes: downloading C:\.groovy\grapes\stax\stax-api\ivy-1.0.1.xml
		to C:\.groovy\grapes\stax\stax-api\ivy-1.0.1.xml.original.part
	[SUCCESSFUL ] stax#stax-api;1.0.1!ivy.xml(ivy.original) (24ms)
post 1.3 ivy file: using exact as default matcher
	default-cache: parsed downloaded md file for stax#stax-api;1.0.1; parsed=stax#stax-api;1.0.1
java.net.MalformedURLException: unknown protocol: c
	at java.net.URL.<init>(URL.java:592)

https://builds.apache.org/view/Groovy/job/Groovy%20Windows/lastCompletedBuild/Windows=Windows,jdk=latest1.7/testReport/%28root%29/StaxBuilderTest/testStaxBuilderExternalLibrary/

Any ideas?

Thanks,