groovy-dev mailing list archives

From Pascal Schumacher <pascalschumac...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: [mentors] access to https://builds.apache.org groovy jobs
Date Wed, 21 Oct 2015 19:10:26 GMT
Thanks! :)

The first question:

Could it be that the Github hook for pull request is not enabled by
default? I tried to set up this job:
https://builds.apache.org/view/Groovy/job/Groovy%20Github%20PRs/ by
following the instructions at:
https://blogs.apache.org/infra/entry/github_pull_request_builds_now

I also compared the job configuration with
https://builds.apache.org/view/All/job/kafka-trunk-git-pr-jdk7/ where
the integration is working.

Maybe I did something wrong?

The second question: Is it possible to check the apache git repo without
polling?