groovy-dev mailing list archives

From Pascal Schumacher <pascalschumac...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: Buildserver Github Pull Request Integration (Enabling Travis CI)
Date Mon, 19 Oct 2015 18:49:07 GMT
Thanks for the info. I did not know that.

I would also be fine with creating a jenkins job on builds.apache.org
<http://builds.apache.org> (I use jenkins at work). If my understanding
of the information on https://wiki.apache.org/general/Jenkins is
correct, that would also allow us to test on Windows.

I'm fine with either solution. The important thing is that pull request
are automatically updated with test result. Having to update pull
request by hand and then having contributors think that they can not
access the ci-server because it requires a login with "guest" and a
blank password is far from optional.