groovy-dev mailing list archives

From Pascal Schumacher <pascalschumac...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: Buildserver Github Pull Request Integration (Enabling Travis CI)
Date Mon, 19 Oct 2015 18:30:36 GMT
Hello everybody,

according to the web TeamCity requires write access to the repo to
update pull requests with test results. As this is not possible to with
the Apache Github mirror, I suggest we use Travis CI to test pull request.

Apache has a subscription for Travis CI
https://blogs.apache.org/infra/entry/apache_gains_additional_travis_ci
and according to
http://de.slideshare.net/jukka/apache-development-with-github-and-travis-ci
we only need to create a infrastructure ticket to enable the Travis
Webhook for the mirror.

If there are no objections I will add a ".travis.yml" file and create
the infrastructure ticket.

-Pascal