groovy-dev mailing list archives

From Pascal Schumacher <pascalschumac...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: Type safety on sum()/getAt()
Date Fri, 09 Oct 2015 16:04:09 GMT
Hi Peter,

no idea if there are any special issues with updating sum() and getAt(),
but in general there is room for improvement of parameterised types in
DefaultGroovyMethods etc. E.g. this pull request:
https://github.com/groovy/groovy-core/pull/610/files adds parameterised
types to a lot of DefaultGroovyMethods and IOGroovyMethods but it was
never merged due to lack of tests.

-Pascal