groovy-dev mailing list archives

From Keith Suderman <suder...@anc.org>
Subject Re: Groovy category throwing MissingMethodException and MissingPropertyException when using multiple threads
Date Sat, 31 Oct 2015 20:44:51 GMT
Hi Pascal,

I mis-spoke. The build succeeds (ie. ./gradlew clean dist), however I am getting two test
failures in groovy-groovysh:

org.codehaus.groovy.tools.shell.GroovyshInterpreterModeTest > testBoundVarmultiple FAILED
    groovy.lang.MissingPropertyException: No such property: y for class: groovysh_evaluate

and

org.codehaus.groovy.tools.shell.GroovyshInterpreterModeTest > testBoundVar FAILED
    groovy.lang.MissingPropertyException: No such property: x for class: groovysh_evaluate

If I remove these two tests everything else passes.

> $ ./gradlew -v

> Gradle 2.8
>
> Build time:   2015-10-20 03:46:36 UTC
> Build number: none
> Revision:     b463d7980c40d44c4657dc80025275b84a29e31f
>
> Groovy:       2.4.4
> Ant:          Apache Ant(TM) version 1.9.3 compiled on December 23 2013
> JVM:          1.7.0_25 (Oracle Corporation 23.25-b01)
> OS:           Mac OS X 10.10.5 x86_64

Since the changes are minor (and hopefully uncontroversial) I’ve gone ahead and created
the pull request. I hope I did it correctly.

Cheers,
Keith

> On Oct 30, 2015, at 2:18 AM, Pascal Schumacher <pascalschumacher@gmx.net> wrote:
>
> Hi Keith,
>
> Am 30.10.2015 um 04:41 schrieb Suderman Keith:
>> I haven’t had a chance to figure out why Groovy won’t build on my system so I
can’t submit a PR for this.
> What error do you get?
>
> Although it a good practice to test locally before submitting a PR, the submitted PR
is tested on https://builds.apache.org/view/Groovy/ and http://ci.groovy-lang.org/?guest=1
so you can submit it anyway.

> Cheers,
> Pascal