groovy-dev mailing list archives

From Konstantin Boudnik <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Graduation resolution (was: [VOTE] Graduation of Apache Groovy from the incubator)
Date Thu, 22 Oct 2015 18:29:57 GMT
Ah, I didn't see this thread on time, so here's copy-paste of my comment from
the vote thread:

Let's get rid of

"RESOLVED, that should the need arise for project-specific bylaws, that the
Apache Groovy PMC be tasked with the creation of such bylaws intended to
encourage open development and increased participation in the Apache Groovy
Project; and be it further"

as creating project-special bylaws shouldn't be a requirement for a new PMC.
ASF bylaws are fine for pretty much all of them. There was a lengthy discussion
about it on comdev the other day.

Thanks,
  Cos