groovy-dev mailing list archives

From Konstantin Boudnik <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [mentors] experimental graduation maturity assessment in view of graduating Groovy
Date Thu, 22 Oct 2015 18:25:55 GMT
Hi Paul.

Yes, it is a requirement for graduation. In my view it is ready to be
resolved, as I haven't been able to find any evidences of "Apache Groove"
being used elsewhere. I probably will mark it as closed in a couple of days,
if I don't hear otherwise.

BTW, anyone can chime on the ticket, if you will.

Cos