groovy-dev mailing list archives

From Richard Heintze <sieg_hein...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Wanted: Help converting groovy script to "groovy -e"
Date Thu, 15 Oct 2015 15:50:01 GMT
Thank you Thibault. So who does the testing for the groovy project? Are there dedicating testers
or is this done by developers? So someone needs to run some automated (or *yikes* manual!)
tests! Is this on someone's to do list? If not, whose "to do" list does it need to be on?
Since this is a known bug with a known fix, is it on the list for the next release of groovy?
Thanks Siegfried

     On Sunday, October 11, 2015 11:16 AM, Thibault Kruse <tibokruse@googlemail.com>