groovy-dev mailing list archives

From Konstantin Boudnik <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Graduation of Apache Groovy from the incubator
Date Thu, 22 Oct 2015 17:11:25 GMT
+1 (binding)

and conditional on removing

"RESOLVED, that should the need arise for project-specific bylaws, that the Apache Groovy
PMC be tasked with the creation of such bylaws intended to encourage open development and
increased participation in the Apache Groovy Project; and be it further"

creating project-special bylaws shouldn't be a requirement for a new PMC. ASF bylaws are fine
for pretty much all of them. There was a lenghy discussion about it on comdev the other day.
Thsnks!
--
Regards,
  Cos