groovy-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Bayer <andrew.ba...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSSION] What about moving out teh Incubator ?
Date Mon, 28 Sep 2015 09:11:11 GMT
Sorry for the delay!

The only concern I'd have is that there's only been one release without any
hiccups (though obviously 2.4.4's issues were due to the need to speed out
the security fix) - and even then, the concern is not my own but being a
bit nervous as to whether IPMC people might get snippy about it.

Otherwise? Strong +1.

A.